cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject KVM - Adding volume to Ubuntu Server is not shown
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 12:49:59 GMT
Hi guys,

Was wondering if there is a workaround for this problem?

I am using KVM qemu version 1.5.0 and libvirt 1.1.4, ACS 4.2.0. Whenever I add a new volume
to Ubuntu server it is not being registered with the server until it is rebooted. Checking
dmesg output on the server does not list any hardware changes. I am using the Ubuntu 12.04(64bit)
template.

I've tested this on a Windows server and it works perfectly well without a reboot.

Thanks

Andrei