cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From d..@soleks.com
Subject Re: Cloudstack on VMs
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 06:46:31 GMT

 Hi Jitendra,

Im running cloudstack management servers and cloudstack database servers as VMs. 2 VM for
management and 2 VMs for database. Database VM(s) are HA mysql cluster. Management VM - just
behind loadbalancer. Of cause that VMs are not controlled by cloudstack, in my case they are
just VMs running under XEN.