cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Adam Harvey <ahar...@enmasse.com>
Subject RE: Issue with imported VHD from CS 4.0
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 21:19:09 GMT
Hi folks,
It is a VHD from an old template on a different cloudstack (4.0, being deprecated for 4.2
: had multiple issues upgrading, another story lol)
I imported the VHD after copying to a webserver, uploaded/downloaded just fine.
I hopped on the hypervisors and some have specific templates mounted in NFS, the latest one
does not.

After doing manual mounts of the base secondary storage (10gb nfs) I can mount just fine on
all 3.
Still scratching my head.

-Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Higginbottom [mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 12:26 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org; Radek Smigielski
Subject: RE: Issue with imported VHD from CS 4.0

Adam,

Is this a new Template or one which is currently is use (linked to existing VMs)

As Radek has highlighted you appear to be having a storage issue, which could be related to
Secondary Storage.

Can you confirm your XenServer is able to mount Secondary Storage?

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com