cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: change own password and personal info
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 13:31:56 GMT
You need to go to the Users Section as the passwords are mapped to users, not accounts

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Юрий Карпель [mailto:yuriy@karpel.su]
Sent: 06 November 2013 06:49
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: change own password and personal info

Cloudstack 4.2 fresh install
Created account test with Role "User", and a user "newtest".
 When I log in as a user created along with this Account I've checked "Accounts->test->View
Users ->newtest" and in the "Detail" tab there was no buttons, so I couldn't:
1. change my own password
2. change my personal info
PS: for the admin account is also not possible to change the password What could be wrong?