cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Travis Graham <tgra...@tgraham.us>
Subject Re: [Doc] Volunteers for Completing 4.2.1 Upgrade Section
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 15:40:15 GMT
I've sent out an initial email about this to the dev list, anyone that isn't subscribed there,
please do so and provide your valuable feedback.

Thanks,
Travis

On Nov 14, 2013, at 10:24 AM, Chip Childers <chipchilders@apache.org> wrote:

> A suggestion for those that want to work on docs...  the conversation
> should probably shift over to dev@cloudstack.apache.org.  Folks should
> subscribe to that list (email dev-subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org), and
> use a [DOCS] subject header to help indicate documentation discussions.
>
> Make sense?
>
> -chip
>
> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:20:34AM -0500, Travis Graham wrote:
>> I'll be able to help as well. We probably need to get an idea of who's doing what
so we don't cause any conflicts.

>> I have a server setup to build the docs but I think we need to work on a total redo
of the RN to make them actually readable. There's too much info missing to just shim whats
there and for me to be comfortable with releasing another botched RN section.