cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vahric Muhtaryan <vah...@doruk.net.tr>
Subject Re: Use of internet bandwidth
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 17:16:03 GMT
Hello Gerolamo,

I¹m looking for it too
I do not have a knowledge yet but usage meter may help but what i¹m
thinking i don¹t know what switch you use but switch to open virtual
switch and get the flow data and send it to any software and measure there
usage.

I¹m waiting other replies :D

Also i know that VR¹s are debian but i don¹t know package installation
allowed or not ? Did you try ?

Regards
VM