cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Reategui <car...@reategui.com>
Subject Re: Unable to see UI after 4.1.1 -> 4.2 update
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 19:26:24 GMT
Thanks.  I deleted that directory but now am getting this:

# service cloudstack-management start
 * Starting CloudStack-specific Tomcat servlet engine cloudstack-management

 /etc/init.d/cloudstack-management: 155: /etc/init.d/cloudstack-management:
cannot create /usr/share/cloudstack-management/work/catalina.policy:
Directory nonexistent
/etc/init.d/cloudstack-management: 157: /etc/init.d/cloudstack-management:
cannot create /usr/share/cloudstack-management/work/catalina.policy:
Directory nonexistent

And I get an error page when loading.  Should I "apt-get --reinstall
cloudstack-management"?