cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Stanislav Petrov <devilfighter1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CS 4.2 Virtual Router HA
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:06:01 GMT
Hi all,

Let me add more details to the topic. "Redundant Router Capability" is
"Available
only when Virtual Router is selected as the Source NAT provider" (admin
guide<http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html/Admin_Guide/network-offerings.html#creating-network-offerings>).
In our infrastructure we are using "
*DefaultSharedNetworkOfferingWithSGService*" and VR can only be HA enabled,
which is explained
here<http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.0-incubating/html-single/Admin_Guide/#sys-reliability-and-ha>
.

--