cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: can't create instance when use rbd
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 06:24:52 GMT
Can you make sure to file a bug with the Ceph folks so the
documentation is updated to be more clear?

--David

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 12:19 AM, 卢惠勇 <luhuiyong@conew.com> wrote:
> cephx must be enabled,now it work !
> thanks
>
>
> 2013/11/4 Suresh Sadhu <Suresh.Sadhu@citrix.com>
>
>> Did you create service offering using the RBD storage tag.
>>
>> While adding  RBD as primary storage provide storage tag as "RBD" and
>> create new service offering  with this storage tag . Then use this service
>> offering to create a instance.
>>
>> Regards
>> sadhu
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: 卢惠勇 [mailto:luhuiyong@conew.com]
>> Sent: 04 November 2013 11:41
>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
>> Subject: Fwd: can't create instance when use rbd
>>
>> HI.i encounter some problem when  use rbd.
>> i have successful add rbd to cloudstack primary storage,but it can't
>> create instance with rbd,this is the error infomation:
>>
>> management log:
>> INFO  [cloud.ha.HighAvailabilityManagerImpl] (HA-1:) checking health of
>> usage server WARN  [apache.cloudstack.alerts] (HA-1:)  alertType:: 13 //
>> dataCenterId::
>> 0 // podId:: 0 // clusterId:: null // message:: No usage server process
>> running INFO  [storage.volume.VolumeServiceImpl] (Job-Executor-1:job-36 = [
>> 0ec0796a-350a-49d4-9b53-11ad41ef7a6e ]) lock is acquired for
>> VMTemplateStoragePool 6 INFO  [storage.volume.VolumeServiceImpl]
>> (Job-Executor-1:job-36 = [ 0ec0796a-350a-49d4-9b53-11ad41ef7a6e ])
>> releasing lock for VMTemplateStoragePool 6 WARN  [utils.db.Merovingian2]
>> (Job-Executor-1:job-36 = [ 0ec0796a-350a-49d4-9b53-11ad41ef7a6e ]) Was
>> unable to find lock for the key
>> template_spool_ref6 and thread id 2118921053 INFO
>>  [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-1:job-36 = [
>> 0ec0796a-350a-49d4-9b53-11ad41ef7a6e ]) Unable to contact resource.
>> com.cloud.exception.StorageUnavailableException: Resource [StoragePool:12]
>> is unreachable: Unable to create
>> Vol[19|vm=16|ROOT]:com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Failed
>> to copy
>>
>> /mnt/0aedf226-58b4-3ec0-9c29-9f27e3748937/0fe1ab18-71ae-30e3-9738-2d82c5f525e0.qcow2
>> to 53b0066a-f7b9-4fcc-87e0-2d4dbd1b0db1
>>  at
>>
>> com.cloud.storage.VolumeManagerImpl.recreateVolume(VolumeManagerImpl.java:2544)
>> at com.cloud.storage.VolumeManagerImpl.prepare(VolumeManagerImpl.java:2592)
>>  at
>>
>> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.advanceStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:889)
>> at
>>
>> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.start(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:578)
>>  at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.VMEntityManagerImpl.deployVirtualMachine(VMEntityManagerImpl.java:227)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.VirtualMachineEntityImpl.deploy(VirtualMachineEntityImpl.java:209)
>>  at
>>
>> com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:3406)
>> at
>>
>> com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:2966)
>>  at
>>
>> com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:2952)
>> at
>>
>> com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
>>  at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.vm.DeployVMCmd.execute(DeployVMCmd.java:420)
>> at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:158)
>>  at com.cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl$1.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:531)
>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>>  at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
>> at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>> WARN  [apache.cloudstack.alerts] (Job-Executor-1:job-36 = [
>> 0ec0796a-350a-49d4-9b53-11ad41ef7a6e ])  alertType:: 8 // dataCenterId:: 1
>> // podId:: 1 // clusterId:: null // message:: Failed to deploy Vm with Id:
>> 16, on Host with Id: null
>> INFO  [user.vm.DeployVMCmd] (Job-Executor-1:job-36 = [
>> 0ec0796a-350a-49d4-9b53-11ad41ef7a6e ])
>> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create
>> a deployment for
>> VM[User|2119a010-ea6e-473a-8183-d76cc00d4eb8]Scope=interface
>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>> INFO  [user.vm.DeployVMCmd] (Job-Executor-1:job-36 = [
>> 0ec0796a-350a-49d4-9b53-11ad41ef7a6e ]) Unable to create a deployment for
>> VM[User|2119a010-ea6e-473a-8183-d76cc00d4eb8]
>> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create
>> a deployment for
>> VM[User|2119a010-ea6e-473a-8183-d76cc00d4eb8]Scope=interface
>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>>  at
>>
>> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.advanceStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:842)
>> at
>>
>> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.start(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:578)
>>  at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.VMEntityManagerImpl.deployVirtualMachine(VMEntityManagerImpl.java:237)
>> at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.VirtualMachineEntityImpl.deploy(VirtualMachineEntityImpl.java:209)
>>  at
>>
>> com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:3406)
>> at
>>
>> com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:2966)
>>  at
>>
>> com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:2952)
>> at
>>
>> com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
>>  at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.vm.DeployVMCmd.execute(DeployVMCmd.java:420)
>> at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:158)
>>  at com.cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl$1.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:531)
>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>>  at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
>> at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>
>>
>> cloudstack agent log:
>> 2013-11-01 20:17:01,727 ERROR [kvm.storage.LibvirtStorageAdaptor]
>> (agentRequest-Handler-3:null) A Ceph RADOS operation failed (-22). The
>> error was: Could not set configuration option key (-22)
>>
>
>
>
> --
>
> ------------------------------
> 金山网络运维部-卢惠勇
> 分机:2477
> 手机:15018838589
> qq:313024095

Mime
View raw message