cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Peter <isthiscl...@gmail.com>
Subject CS 4.2 - console access - unauthorized
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:48:50 GMT
Hey all,

i played a little bit arround with CS 4.2. I have one problem... My console
functionality recently stopped working. If i click on launch console, i
immediatly get a pop-up with the following XML error code:

<null
verify user credentials</errortext></null>

After that, i immediatly get logged out of the UI... I can see no errors in
the mgmt and CPVM logfile. I already tried to destroy the CPVM - without
success....

Cloudmonkey CLI works well....

Any ideas?