cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From manas biswal <manas.biswa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [EVENT] Announcing Apache CloudStack Bangalore December Meetup
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 08:49:37 GMT
Please let me know the date and venue as soon as you update with.

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Radhika Puthiyetath
<radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com> wrote:
> Please RSVP at http://t.co/Iift0ehUl1

Citrix ready to speak about Apache CloudStack. To give them a company, Iliyas Shirol, Cloud/BigData
Evangelist at InMobi has come up an interesting topic.

> The agenda is
>
> 5.00 - 5.30 PM
>
> Automation Using Marvin Framework
> -Sowmya Krishnan, Apache CloudStack Committer
>
> 5.30 - 6.15 PM
>
> Troubleshooting Apache CloudStack
> -Sailaja Mada and Likitha Shetty, Apache CloudStack Committers
>
> 6.20 to 7.15 PM
>
> Nexenta Powered Apache CloudStack
> -Iliyas Shirol, Cloud/BigData Evangelist, InMobi
>
> We have not yet finalized the venue; if you are interested to host this event at your
premises for free, please get in touch with one of the organizers.

--
Thanks and Regards
Manas Ranjan Biswal