cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From prak...@assistanz.com
Subject Reg:Issue in systemvm firewall
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 12:34:02 GMT
Hi,

 I have configured xenserver clusters in cloudstack with security group as
network offering in basiczone. Everything is working fine but i am facing
major issue, while restart management server or xenserver my systemvms
and other vms in that zone automatically block all incoming traffic by
default. We are unable to access systemvm(console vm) and other vms after
flush iptables in system vm and guest vm. I am able to access everything.
Is this bug or cloudstack default block all incoming traffic in
production environment after restarted cloudstack.

 Regards,
 Prakash.M