cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Shanker Balan <shanker.ba...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: 回复: Starting Cloudstack-specific Tomcat engine cloudstack-management [fail]
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:32:36 GMT
On 17-Nov-2013, at 8:56 pm, Carlos Reátegui <creategui@gmail.com> wrote:

> The 64 bit requirement on the host I believe is a hw requirement not a hypervisor os.
> Eg XenServer is 32 bit (at least up to 6.1).

XenServer hypervisor is 64bit. The control domain (dom0) which you ssh into is 32bit.

--
@shankerbalan

M: +91 98860 60539 | O: +91 (80) 67935867
ShapeBlue Services India LLP, 22nd floor, Unit 2201A, World Trade Centre, Bangalore - 560
055

CloudStack Bootcamp Training on 27/28 November, Bangalore
http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/