cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sugandh <Sugandh.S.dbst_irdst...@dbst.iitd.ac.in>
Subject Re: Problems with Secondary Storage on Cloudstack 4.2
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:59:16 GMT
Daan,

I am able to ping nfs server from the ssvm. I have exported a directory
within my home directory as an nfs share for secondary storage, could
this be a problem? These re the permissions for secondary storage
directory:
        sugandh@sugandh-desktop:~$ ls -l |grep cloud
        drwxrwxrwx  3 nobody  nogroup       4096 Nov  8 10:59 cloudnfs

and this is my /etc/exports file:
sugandh@sugandh-desktop:~$ cat /etc/exports
# /etc/exports: the access control list for filesystems which may be
exported
#		to NFS clients.  See exports(5).
#
# Example for NFSv2 and NFSv3:
# /srv/homes       hostname1(rw,sync,no_subtree_check)
hostname2(ro,sync,no_subtree_check)
#
# Example for NFSv4:
# /srv/nfs4        gss/krb5i(rw,sync,fsid=0,crossmnt,no_subtree_check)
# /srv/nfs4/homes  gss/krb5i(rw,sync,no_subtree_check)
#
/home/sugandh/cloudnfs
*(rw,async,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check)
/export         *(rw,async,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check)

Best,

Sugandh