cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Shanker Balan <shanker.ba...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: HA for Cloudstack
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 04:11:36 GMT

http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html-single/Admin_Guide/index.html#sys-reliability-and-ha

>  Is it available for free version Cloudstack?

All Apache CloudStack versions are “free”. There are commercial products based
on Apache CloudStack but they are not called “CloudStack”.

Regards.

--
@shankerbalan

M: +91 98860 60539 | O: +91 (80) 67935867
ShapeBlue Services India LLP, 22nd floor, Unit 2201A, World Trade Centre, Bangalore - 560
055

CloudStack Bootcamp Training on 27/28 November, Bangalore
http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/