cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: UI problems in Chrome
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 20:53:41 GMT
In light of the other reports of Chrome working, I would just do part of
what I suggested - look for hints in the logs to see what specific
problems are occurring.

I would also check it on other workstations and from other network
locations, if that is possible, to see if the problem is restricted to a
particular machine or to part of your network.
If you can try your Chrome browser against a public Cloudstack install
that is known to support Chrome, that might give you some hints.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President