cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Matteson <dmatte...@a2hosting.com>
Subject Domain Admin can't create accounts, how to handle reselling?
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:24:55 GMT
Hey everybody,

We're trying to figure out the logistics of how a Reseller accounts
might work under CloudStack. Initially we thought Domain Admins would be
perfect for this, but they cannot create accounts within their domain
(or even, apparently, users) so this makes that not feasible. Obviously
giving ROOT Admin access to a Reseller is not ideal either.

Has anyone else come up with a solution for this? Right now the only
option seems to be some kind of wrapper around CloudStack that provide
the Reseller ability to create accounts only under their own domain,
which is highly sub-optimal.

Thanks.