cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Gaspare A. Silvestri" <g.silves...@netsons.com>
Subject Re: CS 4.2 + VMware + Local storage
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 10:00:57 GMT
This was my fault, I've followed your instructions and now all works fine.

Really thank you for your precious support!

Gaspare
On 07/11/2013 07:19, Suresh Sadhu wrote:
> Did you create offering with type as local by default its shared. please create offering
with type as local and  use the same for your VM deployment

> Regards
> Sadhu

try to deploy an instance from a template (starting so the creation of the router machine),
I receive the following error: