cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From d..@soleks.com
Subject Scheduled snapshots doesn't work as expected
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:24:02 GMT

Hi All,

For last couple days i was fighting with scheduled snapshot issue. I configured snapshot limit
for one of the account as 64. Settings for hourly, daily, weekly and monthly also pretty high
(but in sum not more then 64). Account has 2 volumes i scheduled snapshots for. Cloudstack
created 8 snapshots (6 hourly and 2 daily) and started to complain that limit for 'snapshot'
resources reached. I increased maximum allowed snapshots up to 128, CS said that 'secondary-storage'
limit reached (it's configured as 512G). I removed all snapshots for that account, it was
reflected on the dashboard, sec storage utilization changed, but still wasn't able to create
snapshots for that account. Then i configured 'snapshot' settings for account as -1 and snapshot
scheduler started to create snapshots. Does anybody has such problem or i miss-configured
something.

Dan.