cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Doc] Volunteers for Completing 4.2.1 Upgrade Section
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 15:24:38 GMT
A suggestion for those that want to work on docs...  the conversation
should probably shift over to dev@cloudstack.apache.org.  Folks should
subscribe to that list (email dev-subscribe@cloudstack.apache.org), and
use a [DOCS] subject header to help indicate documentation discussions.

Make sense?

-chip

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:20:34AM -0500, Travis Graham wrote:
> I'll be able to help as well. We probably need to get an idea of who's doing what so
we don't cause any conflicts.

> I have a server setup to build the docs but I think we need to work on a total redo of
the RN to make them actually readable. There's too much info missing to just shim whats there
and for me to be comfortable with releasing another botched RN section.