cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Jake G." <dj_dark_jungl...@yahoo.com>
Subject No Internet after connecting to CS VPN
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:38:36 GMT
Hi all,

From my desktop I am unable to connect to the internet after connecting to a Cloudstack VPN
I set up.

I tried to uncheck the "Use default gateway on remote network" setting in the VPN connection
networking properties in windows and I can get to the internet but then I can no longer connect
to the instances in my CS network, even though the VPN is still connected. The only way to
access my instance in cloudstack via VPN is to leave that checkbox checked on my desktop.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

Thank you,
Jake