cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Teipel, Bjoern" <bjoern.tei...@internetbrands.com>
Subject Re: could not register iso
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 14:20:59 GMT
You'll need to look in the management-server.log on the cloudstack management server or in
the cloud.log at the ssvm (secondary storage VM). Instructions how to login  into the ssvm
can be obtained from the documentation (ssh over the local hypervisor)
In my cases the ssvm did not have enough space on the secondary storage, or it didn't even
download. Doesn't seem to be the case for you.

Also the some templates are only showing up under the "Mine" filter oppose to all. Don't understand
why

Bjoern