cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Travis Graham <tgra...@tgraham.us>
Subject Re: System VM Template : wrong path for downloading in 4.2
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 19:13:05 GMT
The doc highlight the Ubuntu command after giving each full command per hyperisor using the
/usr/lib64.... path to things.

As Adrian pointed out, the /usr/lib64.... is wrong as well. I'm sure it's doc rot from something
that has since been updated in the new cloudstack packages.

As for the correct URL to download the KVM template:

* http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.2/systemvmtemplate-2013-06-12-master-kvm.qcow2.bz2

Travis