cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: Cloudstack System Capacity - VMFS Storage
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:38:33 GMT
Chris,

Current solution is to enable storage.overprovisioning.factor in global settings. Long term
solution as per discussion with Edison, who maintains storage framework, is to do real lookup
of actual space.

I'm in exact situation as you are, I've overprovisioned by factor of 20 (maybe an over kill).
I also rely on vSphere monitoring for space alerts.

Regards
ilya