cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: ACS 4.2 Error adding S3/Ceph secondary storage
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 05:35:38 GMT
That means one of the zones in your setup may be having NFS as the secondary storage provider.
Make sure that none of the zones use NFS for secondary storage if you want to use S3 .

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrei Mikhailovsky [mailto:andrei@arhont.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 7:43 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: ACS 4.2 Error adding S3/Ceph secondary storage

Hello guys,

I am trying to add a new secondary storage provided by Ceph's S3 radosgw, which i've configured
and tested. Right after adding it via the GUI I have the following message/error:

"You can only add new image stores from the same provider NFS already added"

Does anyone know what this message means? I am a bit confused here as I am not adding the
NFS secondary storage, but instead adding the S3 storage.

Cheers

Andrei