cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id>
Subject Re: cloud-set-guest-password script for ArchLinux?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 07:16:15 GMT
Hi Shankerbalan and all,

I managed to workaround that by installing NetworkManager (which comes with
dhclient by default) and disabling dhcpcd.

Also need to modify the script so that it will try to search the .lease
file on /var/lib/NetworkManager/* directory instead.

Other than that, the script works nicely with systemd without any issues.

Thank you.