cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CS 4.1 advanced zone setup without vlans?
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 16:35:41 GMT
Thanks again, I appreciated the link provided, it is very helpful, last
question can I have management/storage within the guest CIDR? should I have
on a separate subnet each?

For instance, 192.168.0.0/24 CIDR and my management/storage 192.168.0.5 -
192.168.0.35 (30 ips for management and System VMs)

Thanks,