cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack 4.1 KVM There no secondary storage for secondary VM
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 17:35:12 GMT
yes, I did.however i think cloudstack traffic is trying to go through
public network and NFS server in an a private network. each hypervisor has
two network cards, public and private
private is nic ifcfg-eth0 and public ifcfg-eth1

the management has only one network interface, configured to static on the
private network(same subnet as nfs server)

I believe that my problem is network bridges on my hypervisor machine,  I
followed this guide:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.1/html/Installation_Guide/hypervisor-kvm-install-flow.html#hypervisor-kvm-requirements

but no success.