cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingartner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: domain admin creating users?
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 11:07:45 GMT
I am using CS 4.1.1 and still domain admin cannot create user accounts.

Thanks for the hint, I will do that, but I am curious.

Have you seen a discussion or something like that about this?I mean it
would be simple to create a parameter to determine if domain admins can or
cannot add new user to the domain they are administrating.

I think I will suggest that to the dev mailing list, it would be an
interesting feature.

--
Rafael Weingartner