cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingartner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject How to hide some server offerings?
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 22:31:19 GMT
Hey all,

I was wondering, I have some server offering that should just be used by
the administrator, so, is it possible to hide them from normal users?

I noticed that when I am creating a service offering there is a check-box
called public? So, I created some service offering that would be used just
for by the administrator, but they are appearing for all users (I did not
check that checkbox).

I also tried to check and uncheck the check-box(by the way it seems there
is a javascript problem on that page) and then selecting a domain like
root, but still the offerings are appearing to everybody.

Is it the expected behavior?
Do you happen to know if I can change any flag on the database and hide
them from normal users?

--
Rafael Weingartner