cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nguyen Anh Tu <ng.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network offering for GRE
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 01:19:42 GMT
2013/10/4 Luca Salvatore <Luca@ninefold.com>

> I want to overlay a layer 2 network across a layer 3 network, but just not
> sure how cloudstack does this.  It doesn't seem to be working at the moment.
> Do I need to create some type of special network service offering to make
> this happen?  The only 'virtual networking' options I see is Nicira and
> BigSwitch.

Hi Luca,

At GSoC period, I worked on enhancing GRE controller. I submitted patches
to review board for these issue:
+ make GRE support for XCP
+ add L3 services (load balancing, port forwarding and staticNAT) to GRE
+ make GRE support for KVM

All patches are on the way to review and test.

Thanks,

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U