cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Secondary storage not working
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 08:55:21 GMT
Just to clarify

You can use the management server as a host running say KVM, but you should not put the management
server VM on a host it is managing.

Sorry for any confusion.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>|
M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> |www.shapeblue.com

On 29 Oct 2013, at 07:31, "Mario Giammarco" <mgiammarco@gmail.com<mailto:mgiammarco@gmail.com>>