cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Erdősi Péter <f...@niif.hu>
Subject Re: Xenserver bond only one interface card working
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 18:43:55 GMT
Hi,

You have some contrast in your sentence.
You said, the traffic can't up more than 200MB where MB means MegaByte
if you use uppercase in a right place
1000Mb (where Mb means Megabit) is equal to 1000/8=*125* MegaByte/s
If you have 200 MegaByte/sec that means, you use the two interface with
1600 Megabit/s which can be good.

If you mean the 200MB as Megabit (maybe) it can be because the QoS
limiting in Xenserver (which actually 200Mbit as default)

Hope that helps,

Fazy

2013.10.29. 17:54 keltezéssel, sanguren írta:
> Hi all
>
> I used Xenserver 6.1 for my CS node , used basic network,every Xenserver have two GB
interface card and build bond mode lacp ,my switch had configure lacp support the two port,but
I found I created three vm and use iperf to test network,but only one interface card working.
The traffic can't up more  than 200MB,have any one can help me? The 1000Mb is too poor for
each XenServer