cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Cloudstack 4.2 training
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:39:11 GMT

We've been working hard  and now have updated our  CloudStack Bootcamp Course to version 4.2.
We also now have an online (instructor led) version of the course, running across 5 days (8-12am
PST, 12-3pm EST)

Details and booking are here:
http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/

I am VERY conscious that this list is not for any form of promotion, etc and never usually
put things like this on the list, but there's been some discussions recently about the need
for ACS training etc so I thought I'd update everybody that this is now available

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:
**NEW!** CloudStack 4.2 training<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
13/14 November, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
09-13 December, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
27/28 November, Bangalore<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>