cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: Management IP address pool exhausted
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:34:32 GMT
I suspect the issue with IPs not being released right away.

What do you get for running this query

SELECT * FROM cloud.nics where state="Reserved" and (vm_type="ConsoleProxy" or vm_type="SecondaryStorageVM");

SELECT * FROM cloud.vm_instance where (name like "s-%" or name like "v-%");

If its set to expunging, what is the expunge interval set to in global settings?