cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nick Burke <n...@nickburke.com>
Subject Re: Some network offerings missing after creating them
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 22:56:03 GMT
Hello Geoff,

Thank you for replying!

I went there and tried to change it to the service offering I wanted, but
once again the only one available is
DefaultIsolatedNetworkOfferingWithSourceNatService. There is no associated
VM's with this network. I can't add anything on that scree

Here is a screenshot: http://imgur.com/ljrVYgP

I think I'm missing something dreadfully obvious or I'm not being clear on
what I'm trying to accomplish... or both! :-)

Here is my end goal:

IE: VLAN100 has a public/static IP of 4.2.2.2/24 (internet facing) ->
Intrusion Prevention System (aka, a cloudstack VMserver running linux) ->
VLAN200  public/static 4.3.3.3/24

Both virtual nics are public IP addresses. One side is on one vlan, the
other side is on a different one. All traffic routed from the internet must
go through this virtual machine to reach the target 4.3.3.3/24 network and
vice versa.