cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Hertanu <d...@unixmob.com>
Subject Re: Management IP address pool exhausted
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 06:36:16 GMT
Hello Ilya

I submit an issue describing the bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4735 (I picked CS version
4.1.0 as 4.1.1 is reported as non existent, but I've seen this behavior
before since version 3).

I followed your indications but it didn't work. After changing those
records in the database, CS would still give the same error. I revert back
to the initial db content, but this time nothing came back (initially the
SSVM was still running, it was CPVM that didn't start). After this step I
tried some tricks on my own and I ended up with a botched environment.
So I'll do a fresh install, reboot the host and try your suggestions again.

Thanks,

Daniel