cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id>
Subject Re: Multiple guest IP on a VM?
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2013 13:22:05 GMT
Hi Jayapal,

Good day to you, and thank you for your e-mail.

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Jayapal Reddy Uradi <
jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com> wrote:

> > 1. Can we create static NAT for two (or more) public IP addresses into
> one
> > single VM?
> No.
> In one to one NAT (static NAT) one public ip can be mapped to one guest VM
> ip.

Understood, thank you for your explanation.

> 2. Can we assign two (or more) guest IP addresses on a single VM instance?
> Multiple ips to nic can be added using addiptonic API.
> In UI, Instance -> Nic -> acquire ip to nic

I checked my UI, and this "Acquire IP to NIC" option is not available. I am
using CloudStack version 4.1.1 (latest release available on the website:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html ).

Is this option only available on version 4.2?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.