cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id>
Subject Unable to register Windows Server 2012 ISO
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:34:48 GMT
Dear all,

I am using CloudStack 4.1.1 and KVM hypervisor. I tried to add/register the
ISO for Windows Server 2012 into CloudStack and create a VM instance using
the ISO. However, after loading the installation files, the Windows
installation will encounter error and will reboot and going back to the

The error message is something like the PC is ran into problems and need to
restart, and some other messages. I didn't manage to capture the whole
error message.

When I register the ISO into CloudStack, I chose "Other (64-bit)" because
there's no option for Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) on the list of OS Type.
Could that be the reason? Do I have to use another OS Type for this, e.g.
"Windows PV" or something else?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.