cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rudel Saldivar <rudelsaldi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to register Windows Server 2012 ISO
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:12:20 GMT
Hi Indra,

I'm using CS 4.1.1 and KVM as my hypervisor. I confirm that Windows Server
2012 is pretty much supported. Please use the following OS type when
creating the template or update it if the template has been created.

OS TypeWindows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)

For any Windows server higher than 2008, I always used this OS type and it
works all the time.

------
Cheers

-[ OpenSource, Open Ideas ]-