cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jan Rendos <jan.ren...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: 4.2 Test failed - HA does not work on KVM Hypervisor
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:56:20 GMT
as far as I know this is known bug(feature :D)

fro what I read about it, it was disabled at one point when they realized
that there isn't a solid way to prevent split brain on KVM hosts.
HA works for ESX and Xen servers I think. If you search a little bit,
you'll find how to enable the HA forcibly.

Rendy