cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingartner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Management Server does not start when interface cable is unplugged.
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 20:19:55 GMT
Sorry, I haven't read the bottom of your email.

But, I believe that when you setup the cloudstack database with the command:

"cloudstack-setup-databases"

you could use th -i flag with a value like localhost or 127.0.0.1 then you
should not have problems.

Or if you do not wantto configure everything again, you can access the
database that CS has setup and then you could change the parameter called
host on table cloud.configuration to 127.0.0.1, then you should not have
problems.