cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingartner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: starting SSVM and CPVM and InsufficientServerCapacityException
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 17:57:28 GMT
I found the problem.

Look the code here:

http://fossies.org/dox/apache-cloudstack-4.1.1-src
/XcpOssResource_8java_source.html

line 86, if the CS cannot find a local SR it throws that error.

So, I created a local SR on the machine and everything ran smoothly.

I just do not know why the CS needs a local SR instead of using the primary
SR that was configured and why this information is not written on the
official installation guide.

Thanks for your help Marty.

--
Rafael Weingartner