cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kashif Ali <temujin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSVM stopped
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 07:07:45 GMT
Hello amar and sanjay,
thanx for reply they are at starting state but after they their status
turned to stopped ....... so i deleted them but dont get rid of problem
and i have pasted some exceptions i found and also attaching my management
server log file .....

2013-08-31 06:16:33,101 DEBUG [agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl]
(AgentTaskPool-2:null) Sending Disconnect to listener:
com.cloud.storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageListener
2013-08-31 06:16:33,487 DEBUG [cloud.ha.ManagementIPSystemVMInvestigator]
(HA-Worker-0:work-2) unable to determine state of
VM[SecondaryStorageVm|s-401-VM] returning null
2013-08-31 06:16:33,505 DEBUG [cloud.ha.HighAvailabilityManagerImpl]
(HA-Worker-0:work-2) We were unable to fence off the VM
VM[SecondaryStorageVm|s-401-VM]

2013-08-31 06:16:33,571 WARN
[storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null)
Exception while trying to start secondary storage vm
com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create a
deployment for VM[SecondaryStorageVm|s-401-VM]Scope=interface
com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1

2013-08-31 06:16:33,575 INFO
[storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null) Unable
to start secondary storage vm for standby capacity, secStorageVm vm Id :
401, will recycle it and start a new one
2013-08-31 06:16:33,575 INFO
[cloud.secstorage.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null)
Primary secondary storage is not even started, wait until next turn

[cloud.secstorage.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null)
Primary secondary storage is not even started, wait until next turn
2013-08-31 06:16:33,584 DEBUG
[storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null) Zone 1
is not ready to launch secondary storage VM yet
2013-08-31 06:16:33,591 DEBUG
[storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null) Zone 1
is not ready to launch secondary storage VM yet
2013-08-31 06:16:33,597 DEBUG
[storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null) Zone 1
is not ready to launch secondary storage VM yet