cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ignacio Ocampo <naf...@gmail.com>
Subject Simple Architecture - Private Cloud with IPv4 block addresses
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 17:01:06 GMT
Hi,

I'm new in CloudStack, I want to make my own private cloud, currently I'm
customer of a Cloud Provider and I'm paying a lot.

I will start with a simple architecture.

I have 2 HP PROLIANT DL360 G5 and 1 Juniper SRX 210.

I have some assumptions:
- My ISP provider will give me IPv4 public addresses with gigabit ethernet
link.
- Each virtual machine will have an IPv4 public address.

Internet -> My ISP -> Juniper SRX -> (Server 1 [Management] and Server 2
[Node]). I could be possible?

Best regards.

--
Ignacio Ocampo Millán