cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From cloud knight <cloudloverunleas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tracking resources utilized
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 06:23:41 GMT
Hi,

   The listaccounts call provides these values,

ipavailable = Unlimited
iplimit = Unlimited
iptotal = 0
networkavailable = Unlimited
networklimit = Unlimited
networktotal = 0
projectavailable = Unlimited
projectlimit = Unlimited
projecttotal = 0
receivedbytes = 0
sentbytes = 99268
snapshotavailable = Unlimited
snapshotlimit = Unlimited
snapshottotal = 0
state = enabled
templateavailable = Unlimited
templatelimit = Unlimited
templatetotal = 3
vmavailable = Unlimited
vmlimit = Unlimited
vmrunning = 1
vmtotal = 1
volumeavailable = Unlimited
volumelimit = Unlimited
volumetotal = 6

Does not mention the cores, ram allocated to the particular account right?
I guess the only way is to calculate the number of instances of a different
compute offerings and multiply by resources per offering.

Regards,
Cloudlover

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Sanjay Tripathi <sanjay.tripathi@citrix.com