cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nguyen Anh Tu <ng.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cannot start agent on KVM/Ubuntu
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:53:33 GMT
2013/9/30 sebgoa <runseb@gmail.com>

> the script is there but according to the logs it seems to be looking for
> it in the /kvm directory which does not exist for me:
>
> 2013-09-30 08:39:21,977 INFO
>  [resource.virtualnetwork.VirtualRoutingResource] (main:null)
> VirtualRoutingResource _scriptDir to use: scripts/network/domr/kvm

It's right. Check the agent.properties, it should be as following

# Location for KVM scripts
domr.scripts.dir=scripts/network/domr/kvm

Your log said:

2013-09-30 06:34:14,738 ERROR [cloud.agent.AgentShell] (main:null)
Unable to start agent: Failed to get private nic name

Check that you set private traffic label when deploying zone

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U