cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Vmware vrouter
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:56:11 GMT
Looking at the logs you posted its failing to find a suitable storage pool so take a closer
look at your storage

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>|
M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> |www.shapeblue.com

On 12 Sep 2013, at 09:13, "Alexey Samarin" <nrg3tik@gmail.com<mailto:nrg3tik@gmail.com>>