cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Support for multiple Local Storage volumes
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:48:31 GMT
You can always use "SharedMount" in KVM:

KVM supports "Shared Mountpoint" storage. A shared mountpoint is a file system path local
to each server in a given cluster. The path must be the same across all Hosts in the cluster,
for example /mnt/primary1. This shared mountpoint is assumed to be a clustered filesystem
such as OCFS2. In this case the CloudStack does not attempt to mount or unmount the storage
as is done with NFS. The CloudStack requires that the administrator insure that the storage
is available

http://people.apache.org/~ke4qqq/docs2/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0/html/Admin_Guide/hypervisor-support-for-primarystorage.html