cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Registration open for CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe 2013
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 09:20:36 GMT
All,

We are pleased to announce that the registration for the CloudStack Collaboration Conference
Europe is open. We would like to invite you all to Amsterdam on November 20,21 and 22 to participate
in this conference. Early bird registrations are now available, so head over to the website
http://www.cloudstackcollab.org to register your tickets today.

The call-for-papers is also still open, so if you have something you want to share with the
CloudStack community, we like to hear from you. For information on the call-for-papers see
our website, http://www.cloudstackcollab.org/call-for-papers.

Hope to see you all in Amsterdam!

Kind Regards,

CCCEU Organizers